Call for Abstract
Annual Congress on Womens Health, will be organized around the theme “The Glow of Good Health”
Womens Health Summit 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Womens Health Summit 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Women's health refers to the health of women, which differs from that of men in many unique ways. Women's health is an example of population health, where health is defined by the World Health Organization as "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity". Often treated as simply women's reproductive health, many groups argue for a broader definition pertaining to the overall health of women, better expressed as "The health of women". These differences are further exacerbated in developing countries where women, whose health includes both their risks and experiences, are further disadvantaged.
- Track 1-1Women in health research
- Track 1-2Cardiovascular diseases for womens
- Track 1-3Maternal health
- Track 1-4Complications of pregnancy
- Track 2-1Inflammatory breast Cancer
- Track 2-2Screening and prevention
- Track 2-3Risk factors for breast cancer
- Track 2-4Breast Cancer Classification
Cardiology Healthcare is a division of medicine working with Problems of the heart as well as parts of the circulatory systems of the body. The Stream includes Health diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery problems, heart failure, vascular heart Problems and electrophysiology. Doctors who specify in this field of Heart are called cardiologists. Child cardiologists are pediatricians who specialize in cardiology. Physicians who specialize in cardiac surgery are called cardiothoracic surgeons or cardiac surgeons, a specialty of general surgery.
- Track 3-1Women & Heart Disease: Know the Risks, Know the Symptoms
- Track 3-2Types and Risk factors
- Track 3-3Heart disorders
- Track 3-4Women & Stroke
- Track 3-5Preventing Heart & Vascular Disease in Women
Gynecology and obstetrics are the studies of the female reproductive system. Obstetrics is the branch of medicine that focuses on women during pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. Gynecology is a broader field, focusing on the general health care of women and treating conditions that affect the female reproductive organs. Specialists who are specialized in gynecology and obstetrics will have to undergo 4 years of post-medical training in the parts of women’s universal health, pregnancy, labor and delivery, preconception and postpartum care, prenatal testing, and genetics. For example, women may be referred as gynecologists in the earlier stages of pregnancy.
- Track 4-1Gynecological Oncology
- Track 4-2Menstrual Cycle
- Track 4-3Women health and nursing
- Track 4-4Abortion and Complications
Obesity is a therapeutic condition in which abundance muscle to fat ratio has collected to the degree that it might negatively affect health. Individuals are by and large thought to be hefty when their body mass index (BMI), an estimation got by isolating a man's weight by the square of the individual's stature, is more than 30 kg/m2, with the range 25– 30 kg/m2 characterized as overweight. Some East Asian nations utilize bring down qualities. Obesity improves the probability of different diseases and conditions, especially it may cause
- Track 5-1Infectious Diseases
- Track 5-2Dermatology and Infectious Diseases
- Track 5-3Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
- Track 5-4Immunology, Infection and Inflammatory Diseases
- Track 5-5Genetic Link of Obesity
Obesity is a therapeutic condition in which abundance muscle to fat ratio has collected to the degree that it might negatively affect health. Individuals are by and large thought to be hefty when their body mass index (BMI), an estimation got by isolating a man's weight by the square of the individual's stature, is more than 30 kg/m2, with the range 25– 30 kg/m2 characterized as overweight. Some East Asian nations utilize bring down qualities. Obesity improves the probability of different diseases and conditions, especially it may cause Cardiovascular diseases.
- Track 6-1Clinical Obesity and Nutrition
- Track 6-2Diet and Healthy Eating
- Track 6-3Endocrinal and Hormonal Obesity
- Track 6-4Growth & Development
Inside the structure of the World Health Organization's (WHO) meaning of Health as a condition of finish physical, mental and social Health, and not only the absence of illness or weakness, productive Health, or sexual Health/cleanliness, addresses the creative procedures, functions and systems in the scarcest degree phases of life. Productive Healthcare infers that people territory unit prepared to have a responsible, fulfilling and more secure sexual coexistence which they require the bent to breed and in this manner the flexibility to influence your brain to up assuming, once and the path ordinarily to attempt and do accordingly. One translation of this proposes men and women must be constrained to learn of and to claim access to protected, viable, modest and satisfactory techniques of conception prevention; conjointly access to relevant human services administrations of sexual, productive solution and execution of wellbeing training plans to fuss the significance of women to movement securely through maternity and childbearing may offer couples with the best likelihood of getting a sound youngster.
- Track 7-1Innovation in Global Healthcare
- Track 7-2Gynecological Endocrinology
- Track 7-3Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Track 7-4Gynecologic Surgeries
- Track 7-5Female Genital Schistosomiasis
- Track 7-6Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
Natural hormonal fluctuations can lead to depression or anxiety. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) occurs commonly among women, while premenstrual dysmorphic disorder (PMDD) presents similar, but greatly intensified, symptoms. Shortly after birth, many mothers acquire a form of depression called the “baby blues,” but perinatal depression causes similar – but much stronger – concerns, emotional shifts, sadness, and tiredness. Perimenopause, the shift into menopause, can also cause depression. No matter how intense the symptoms, care providers can provide relief with prescription or therapeutic treatments.
- Track 8-1Child and Adolescent Mood Disorders
- Track 8-2Resistant Depressive Disorder
- Track 8-3Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Track 8-4Resistant Depressive Disorder
It is clinical, therapeutic, social and financial perspectives of female conceptive prosperity and medicine around the world. This quick journal in this way centers around an broad assortment of subjects interior this field by counting inquire about sexual wellbeing of women. Sexual health is defined as the Sexual wellbeing may be a state of physical, mental and social well-being in connection to sexuality. It requires a positive and aware approach to sexuality and sexual connections, as well as the plausibility of having pleasurable and secure sexual encounters, free of constraint, segregation and violence.
- Track 9-1Reproductive Medicine
- Track 9-2Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Track 9-3Reproductive Endocrinology
- Track 9-4Adolescent Gynecology
- Track 10-1Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Track 10-2Obesity and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 10-3Osteoporosis and Bone Health
- Track 10-4Oncology Rehabilitation for Cancer
- Track 10-5Uterine Diseases
Embryology is characterized by the method of cell division and cellular separation of the developing life that happens amid the early stages of development. Embryo genesis covers the primary eight weeks of improvement; at the starting of the eight weeks, the developing life is named a fetus. Human embryology is the consider of this improvement amid the primary eight weeks after fertilization.
- Track 11-1Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Track 11-2Endometriosis and Infertility
- Track 11-3Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Track 11-4Embryo culture
- Track 11-5Risks associated with in vitro fertilization
- Track 12-1Amenorrhea
- Track 12-2Polycystosis
- Track 12-3Turner syndrome
- Track 12-4Premature ovarian failure